Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What I Have To Deal With

Photo0218

We went to Vegas this past weekend, and I have more to share about that, but first... today.

So... this is the 2nd time Scout has had to come home and get a bath after an adventure at t he dog park. But this time was much much worse. Picture-worthy, really. This picture is after the black is gone... and I wish you could smell it because that adds a whole new level to the dirtiness.

Yes, Scout once again found herself lying in the puddle and mud at the dog park. I was pretty far away from her, so she really got into it before I called her out. Pretty much everyone at the dog park was laughing and I couldn't be too mortified because it was pretty dang funny.

It took a good 45 minutes just to get her washed, plus the 20 to dry her. In fact, after one round of washing, she was still dirty so I had to fill up the tub until the water was up to her tummy so I could get all the gunk out. Now she's fluffy and clean and soft, which is nice, but I would rather not have to deal with keeping a wet, muddy, stinky dog in the backseat of my car for a 15 minute drive.

It might be one of those things that you just had to be there, but I'll share the pictures anyway.

Photo0217

Photo0219

Photo0224


On a happy note, she did play very well at the park today and was pretty much just running the whole time, so she got her exercise and I didn't have to walk her. I guess it was worth it, because I do have a tired dog now:

Photo0227

No comments:

Post a Comment