Friday, January 9, 2009

A Good Laugh

I had a really good laugh today, thanks to some research Carol and I are working on for Kevin.

Carol shared a snippet of this article with me, and then I read the whole article and discovered this gem. I could not stop laughing long enough to read a piece of it to her. I was laughing so hard I was crying. 

I hope you find it as funny as I did, but then again, you may not be of the fifth-grader mindset like I am, and by that I mean someone who laughs at fart jokes.

And I really want anyone who is reading this to walk away having had a good laugh, so if those didn't do it for you, try these:



Woops! After a quick re-watch at home I realized I had to take the OTHER video down. Sorry if you already watched and were offended, I really try to keep my blog on the up and up. Here, enjoy this one instead:


No comments:

Post a Comment