Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Biggest Loser!

It's only appropriate that Tuesdays are my weigh-in day.

We are doing a mini Biggest Loser competition at the office, and with my 3 pound loss this week, I'm in the lead with a total of 7.4 pounds.

I really didn't think I had a chance of winning this competition with Jeff dropping weight like it's hot, and Carrie's big 5 pound loss a couple weeks ago, but now I feel like I have a fighting chance. Although, now that Carrie is starting WW too I may be in trouble... ;)

Apparently this thing is working for me. I'm soooo excited to be making some progress. It doesn't feel like my goal is so far away, after all.

To celebrate, I think I should make some Pumpkin Caramel Pudding cupcakes to bring to the office. Oh, I should take those tomorrow for our big meeting. Mmm!

Off to bake and watch the real Biggest Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment