Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Top Ten List: Self-Care

Ok, so the one suggestion I have received thus far for my blog is to do a "top ten" list.

And since I had a couple of funny realizations tonight, I figured I could give it a try.

Here are my top ten reasons why self-care takes precedence tonight:

10. Because I consistently fail to do this, and hide my laziness under doing things for others.

9. Because Red Vines are 3 points for 4, and I ate 3 before I even bothered to check.

8. Because my husband is gone and I have the house to myself.

7. Because my friend who I was going to hang out with tonight has another friend over.

6. Because I demolished some of my weight loss progress over the past 2 months.

5. Because I got EA Sports Active for the Wii thanks to a great and generous friend.

4. Because of EA Active, I can work out without leaving the house.

3. Because I am not leaving the house, the "dress code" is much more relaxed.

2. Because if I run out of water here, I can get more without begging quarters off of strangers.

1. Because the only one checking me out or judging me is my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment