Monday, July 21, 2008

My Slacking Habit

Okay, I admit it, I have not been updating this thing nearly as much as I would like.

However, that should soon be changing... provided I pick up the slack and start applying what I'm learning from Getting Things Done. I'm really excited. And yes, I've uber geeked out, as in, I created my own dividers for my Franklin Covey planner based on the new system.

If you're reading this, and you're my friend, let this be a reminder that you're friends with a lame-o, so don't be too quick to judge. After all, you picked me.

In other news, went to breakfast in Big Bear on Saturday with Liz at Boo Bear's Den (where I spotted the empty sad and lonely payphone stand), hung out with Nick and Alicia Saturday evening (we laid down some track playing Ticket to Ride), went shopping with Lori on Sunday (found a couple more cute comfy things for the big NYC trip).

I always have the most profound blog ideas and thoughts in the car where I can do nothing about them. Time to start using Jott and my cell phone to express those immediately. :) For now, I guess that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment