Monday, January 12, 2009

Redbox

Aaron and I used to have a minimum Netflix subscription, but we really weren't even using that enough to justify the $5 a month. So we canceled it. 

My friend, Carol, who is in my opinion a money-saving expert, introduced me to this lovely little thing called a Redbox. It's basically a vending machine for DVDs that can be found inside of various stores. It's only $1 to rent until 9pm the following day. Which is a steal if that's motivating enough for you to go turn your movie in. What's even better about Redbox is that if you sign up for their email or text message list, you will get a promotional code every single Monday for a free movie rental.

Which means every Monday, as long as we aren't overloaded with work or commitments, we can have a little free movie night at home. It's great.

So far, courtesy of Redbox, we've seen Wall-E, Kung Fu Panda, Run Fatboy Run, and tonight we'll be watching The Dark Knight. Granted, they don't have the artsiest selection, but I'm not going to complain about my free selection.

Aaron's home, time to watch the movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment