Friday, January 23, 2009

Toby

I am thakful for the Pike family. Every week, I get to work and laugh with Angie. Last week Toby and Angie's sons put together a new desk for the front office.

Today, I am especially thankful for Toby. He took on the task of replacing some irritatingly inefficient light fixtures in the front office. I thought it was going to be an easy hour-long job, but once he got up there and started working, he found out about a few snags. 

Instead of saying that it was more trouble than it was worth, and telling me just to live with the current fixtures, he recognized that the job needed to be done right. That's just the kind of guy Toby is. He likes things to be done right, and I appreciate that about him. 

So, it will take a few Friday mornings, but once the project is done, it will be done right. 

Thanks, Pike family. You guys are all awesome. And thanks Toby, in advance for fixing the lights, for being super awesome with the wedding sound help today, and for leading a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment