Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wii

The Nintendo Wii has brought a lot of laughter into our house.

It's not one of those game systems where it becomes dangerously addictive, well, maybe Rabbids is a little addicting, but we'll get over it. 

It's great because we can play it together, and laugh together, we can play with friends, and it's not so intense that you can't have other conversations going on while people are playing. It's a really nice way to unwind and just be a little goofy for a while.

I'm still working on the cleaning/organizing undertaking of the weekend, I'm basically revamping our office. It's looking pretty amazing so far, I can't wait to get to the finished product! I didn't take any before pictures, just a couple in progress... we'll see if it's worth posting once the job is done.

Sidenote, Pandora has dished up some Fiona Apple today and I'm realizing I kinda dig her more than I realized. :) Her and Regina Spektor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment