Thursday, February 5, 2009

Free Stuff

I'm really grumpy right now. My laptop is running at a snail's pace despite my best efforts to tweak performance. And here is where I sit down on the couch and think about what I am thankful for.



I am thankful that tomorrow my laptop will be running 4x faster. Why? Because the nw RAM that my dad bought for me as an "early valentine gift" got here today. I'm sitting here getting angry about the fact that I have to wait 12 hours because I'm missing a screwdriver.



For someone who's trying to be more grateful, I'm sure feeling like an ingrate.



On top of that free RAM I got today, I was also blessed via Larry's delivery of a warm beverage of the Starbucks persuasion. 



Then Alicia texted me about lunch, and since I really couldn't spend $, she bought.



It's really easy to get caught up in throwing yourself a little tantrum at 8pm and forget about all the wonderful little things that took place between 9am and 7:59pm.



Does anyone else get stuck in these knots of frustration?

1 comment: