Thursday, February 12, 2009

Margin

Today, after I finished my big brain-taxing financial report (for the first time without Briana's help), I had time to check in with Kevin. We ended up talking for a good couple of hours and I feel really excited and encouraged about possibilities for my role in ministry. Yeah!

I got to thoroughly enjoy an email from my dad with some awesome cute dog pictures.

I left work ON TIME instead of staying late to finish something up.

I just feel like I had margin today. Like there was time to do what needed to be done as well as what was begging to be done, the things I wanted to do. I am thankful for the gift of time, or properly directed energy and effort, or whatever you want to call it.

I also took in the following cutest video ever:

No comments:

Post a Comment