Monday, April 13, 2009

All Caught Up

So I missed a few days of blogging this week... shame on me. I'm all caught up now. I really want to keep this thing going.

I also missed a workout on Saturday. But since Aaron was sick yesterday, we didn't end up going to the family festivities that would have prevented me from working out, and kept me stuffing my face all day. And since Daniella ended up sitting in front of me at church, and her husband was sick, too, I was able to set up a walk the dogs date with her for later in the afternoon.

Daniella lives pretty much up the street from me, I guess it's a mile away. We walked and met halfway and then around a loop and then I walked back. It was good to catch up with her.

And, I got my 3rd workout in for the week. Score!

I feel like I have a fresh start to the week now. Caught up on the blogs, ready to go work out and work today, and maybe even go to the grocery store.

That's it. Monday is calling, I've gotta go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment