Friday, April 3, 2009

Nick & Alicia

Alicia is one of my best friends, and Nick is one of Aaron's best friends. So the fact that they are getting married in August is pretty sweet for us... except that it means now both of them will live in Long Beach.

Tonight we went to Vince's, a usual spot for us, then split up and went to get supplies for Irish Coffee and a movie.

Irish Coffee, I discovered, basically equals coffee and whiskey. Ha. It's extra-warm coffee.

We watched Bolt, which I had heard great things about, but I wasn't terribly impressed.

It was a fun night, it always is with them. I'm thankful for their friendship(s), and I hope that the LBC doesn't eat them once they move. It's so hard to maintain friendships across freeways filled with traffic. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment