Monday, April 20, 2009

Unexpected Visits

Back in August (?), our friends, John and Gina Erickson, moved to Colorado. I had known them for a while, I think since January of 07? It was always their plan to eventually move to Colorado, but they were paying off debt and preparing while they were still in Southern California. They became part of our Bible study, helped lead it actually, and even though I didn't really want to get too close to Gina because I knew I'd feel abandoned when they moved, I still did. :P

They're just those friends that everyone is lucky to have. They are always willing to help, to go get frozen yogurt, to encourage you.

Apparently John's grandmother died sometime over the last week, so they came to California for the funeral. And they text messaged and organized for everyone to get together at another friend's house for a little bring your own dinner party.

I'm so glad we were able to go see them, and that so many of our other friends were there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment