Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fat Free Dessert

I'll be honest.

When Kevin set up a meeting for me and Aaron along with another couple we lead our Bible study with at his house for dessert, I was apprehensive. I have absolutely zero willpower when it comes to dessert (see how I spelled that correctly?). Especially the kinds of good things that Jen creates... like that Heath Pudding Brownie bowl thing they made at MOPS one day.

Sidenote: I think that must run in the family, I've had some good sweets from Louise's kitchen and Jane's, too. Dangerous, these women! ;) In a really good way.

Anyway, I was just glad that it was a Tuesday and I would have a full week's worth of extra points to work with.

So imagine my surprise when the dessert was this ice-creamish thing made with sugar free fat free pudding mix, fat free cool whip, and raspberry sorbet??? Score! I ate my whole serving without one ounce of guilt or concern. I think it was only about 2 points, too. Which I had left within my daily points anyway, so I haven't even gotten into the weekly points.

Although, I'm sure I will tomorrow considering it is Administrative Professional's Day and Jane (Jen's sister), is a huge part of planning that AND she makes amazing cupcakes. I actually think her and Aaron Thomas would be well-matched for a bake-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment