Friday, May 29, 2009

Department Parties

Apparently the people Aaron works with sometimes rib him about me not "liking" them because I miss a lot (?) of functions, parties, etc.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. I adore some of those people, and I haven't met anyone there that I don't like.

So when I do get to go and I'm able to relax and have a good time with them, it's a lot of fun. Gilda even insisted that we bring Scout, and she was great! Very well-behaved and not a pain in the neck.

Plus I kind of get a kick out of seeing a bunch of English teachers get inebriated. I imagine somewhere Urquizu, Taylor, Molumphey, and Padilla are all having drinks together and being actual people - you know, instead of English teachers. It's just oddly amusing to me to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment