Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's over!!!

So my number one addiction as far as television goes, Lost, is over for the season.

And next year will be the final season.

I actually feel like my schedule is more free now because of it. I think that's kinda sad, but I also don't feel too badly about it because it's one show. And the two others I really care about watching, The Office and 30 Rock, will be done for the season tomorrow, as well. I just don't think 2 hours of TV a week is all that bad. Justifying? Maybe. But that's more because I am a productivityaholic than anything.

The "fish biscuits" we made (pics to follow later), were actually made from this recipe Aaron found for Citrus sugar cookies. They were SOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I think I'm going to have to make sugar cookies that way at Christmas time now, they were just more sexy than plain ol' sugar cookies. And they cooked really nicely, better than the Pilsbury dough. I think they'll be worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment