Monday, May 4, 2009

Scheu Plumbing

I mustered up my assertiveness and talked to Rose today about my work schedule. I had to actually ask if she cared what time I came in on Mondays, because my schedule is starting to stress me out. I'm going to work longer hours at the church Tuesday - Friday now instead of trying to squeeze in work from home time on Mondays. And I'm going to sleep in on Mondays and come down here to Chino whenever I manage to get up and get moving for the day.

I have been seriously lacking "sabbath" time. I think I am going to start my Sabbath Sunday after church and end it after breakfast Monday, or when I'm on my way here. I think that will work. Except when I have Sunday meetings. I'll play it by ear. But I need to incorporate more rest into my life.

I'm glad that I have such a great relationship with the Scheu family and this little business of theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment