Sunday, May 31, 2009

Theme Idea

Yesterday someone commented (in person) about a post of mine from a few months back about my lost and found check from the Good Samaritan FedEx man. It got me to thinking about how many stories like that I have, and how now that I'm a good 5 months into this daily blog venture, I would like to retell some of those stories. They really amaze me, and I hope that they amaze you when I share them. I am thankful for these "coincidences", and just because they didn't happen in 09 doesn't mean I can't be thankful for them still. :)

Today I'll leave it with being thankful for the theme. I know I have at least 4 of these stories, and I'm sure if I blow the cobwebs off of the brain library I can come up with 2 or 3 more. So we'll see if this carries us through to Saturday or Sunday of next week.

You may want to open a nice bottle of wine to sip while reading, because I cannot help but bring out the cheese factor in some of these stories. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment