Monday, November 29, 2010

What's New

So, I am mostly using this blog now as a personal outlet and a place to put thoughts that are not quite polished enough for my NEW blog.

The new blog is going to be a source for saving money via coupons and amazing deals, as well as helpful hints for utilizing technology. I am planning to post a mail-merge tutorial on Friday for helping you save time on getting your Christmas cards addressed and mailed. Then the next Friday will probably be an Excel101 tutorial.

I am also going to be posting deals and coupon matchups for Henry's every Tuesday/Wednesday and those will be getting linked up via Money Saving Mom (yay!). Which should help get more traffic over there. :)

For now I'm thinking that Mondays I'll write a "Q&A" type post, assuming that somebody emails me a question. If not, I'll answer general questions which I've been asked in person.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would support me in this new endeavor. It is one way that I hope to contribute to supporting my family. You will find helpful information on my site for saving money, and if you really find a tutorial or something helpful you can always click donate. While you're there, you can grab printable coupons, sign up for Swagbucks, or shop Amazon.com.

Please let me know if you have a suggestion or idea for the new site, it is still very much a "baby" so I'm open to your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment