Friday, October 26, 2007

Daily Blogging Is Necessary To Sustain Life

Well, for me, anyway. If not blogging, at least scribbling something in a journal somewhere. But if I'm not doing that, I'm not writing. And I find that when I write I feel alive, I feel human, I feel blessed.

I had every intention of updating this blog yesterday, but I had very limited time on the computer at home because Aaron needed it for school preparations.

And I honestly don't like to spend too much time doing this at the office unless it's edifying and/or work-related.

Today I am starting to feel very organized. My two months of intentional goal setting have helped, and now I am using my planner much more effectively. That said, I have 2 more minutes to write this before I move on to designing some forms for Kevin.

I say good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment