Thursday, January 29, 2009

Surprise Visits

January has mostly been a blur at work because of my new job description. I'm working just about every minute of the day when I'm at the office, without really a second to stop and take a break or plan the day.

Today, my dear BFF Lori walks in. She was covering a court case up the street (yeah, she's a reporter!), and just wanted to stop and say hi. It was so nice to stop working for a few minutes and visit with my friend. It was a much-needed breath of fresh air.

And no, this post is not about Lori, it's about the little surprise visit from her today. ;) The Lori post will not be until later this year. I was just really thankful that she stopped by today, she brightened my day and I like to think I returned the favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment