Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cheap Dates

I don't have too much to say today. It was a busy evening, came home from work, got Lori's key, went to first Weight Watchers meeting, went to pick up Abbey, came home, got dogs settled, went to dinner at Red Robin.

Weight Watchers was cool, I'm a little leary but I think it might work for me. It's at least accountability. It felt a little surreal at some points, with Stephanie the uber-eager pep-talk cheerleader leading the meeting, and ending with making us read aloud with her a quote:

If food is not the problem, then eating is not the answer.

Um, yeah... I'm excited about losing weight, but not so excited about these weekly meetings. lol.

Anyway, Red Robin was great. I didn't eat all of my french fries. And I know I can splurge once in a while, but this was the last time I could do so without having to write it down and count it towards my points. :P And we had coupons that saved us $7 off our bill! Yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment