Friday, March 20, 2009

Feeling Full

With this Weight Watchers thing, I'm supposed to actually try to eat more. I kinda love that. The only problem is, it should be healthy stuff. Duh.

I really need to figure out ways to grab quick healthy snacks. I was starving most of the day at work today, so by the time I was making dinner, I was miserable. And I tried this recipe for onion rings from the Weight Watchers website and I think they would have been awesome if I had done them right. Anyways, the point is, the onion rings took forever. And I made these Tex-Mex burgers, which were really good.

Once I did actually eat my food, I felt full afterward. Like the good full, not the guilty uh-oh I ate too much full. And I even had points left for some angel food cake with strawberries.

I think one of the reasons I keep failing when I try to lose weight is that I get so tired of feeling hungry. And today was a prime example of that. But after that dinner, I felt great. If I take the time and energy to prepare, I think I can do this. I'm the little engine that could.

I hate to talk (well, blog) about it, but I feel like I need the accountability. So if in 3 weeks I'm talking about putting down a whole pizza and a large Coldstone, slap me around a little, k? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment