Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lost and Found

A while back, Lori and I did a key exchange because we were trading dog duty for a couple nights.

About two months ago, Lori asked me for her key back and I realized I had misplaced it.

Sometime between then and now, I found the key, but I still hadn't given it back to her. At least, I hoped it was the right key.

Now, I need to know it's the right key because I have to go pick up Abbey Road tomorrow after work. So I drove out to her place to make sure the key worked. In the process, I scared her half to death. I forget how easily my BFF gets scared, even if she saw you approaching the door through the window, you could still scare her. I guess it is a little creepy to watch your door unlock itself. But in my defense, I had called her 20 minutes prior and left a voice mail letting her know I was coming and I know she and Abbey both heard me walk up. I just assumed she knew it was me. Guess not. ;)

I'm glad that I'm able to watch Abbey for Lori while she goes to Colorado to say goodbye to her grandma. I'm thankful that I did have the right key, and that I didn't lose it between December and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment