Sunday, March 29, 2009

Newness!

I absolutely cannot believe I just got my Blackjack II in June of last year.

It feels a little like cheating to have my new shiny G1 after just 9 months of having the other "smart" phone, but I'll get over it.

Now, Aaron and I both have a smart phone, and we got them from Costco for $129.99 each, and that included a Bluetooth headset as well! AND no activation fee! Score!

I believe that our lives should be easier when it comes to scheduling, and that Aaron will feel more organized when it comes to his tasks and calendar. We were both glued to the new toys all afternoon and evening. I hope that we get over the excitement because it's fun to play, but there's work to be done. :)

For those who don't know, a G1 is a Google Phone. To check it out, go here.

I'm not only thankful that we have new phones, but that we had money saved up to be able to do this, and that we got a GREAT deal, and that Aaron will now have more access to his calendar and email. I think it will help him to be more effective and to feel more satisfied as a result. Happy Aaron = Happy Kimbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment