Sunday, April 5, 2009

Smooth Sailing

I realized too late that we had forgotten to bring money to pay for Family Camp (big ol' church camping trip), but then discovered that we could share a site with the Andersons so now we just need to pay them back, and it's only costing us half as much to go! Yeah!

After church we went to Target, got a "few" things (went in for 2, got 10), stopped at Henry's and picked up some salad for lunch fixins, ate awesome salads, then I went to the movies with Joe and saw Sunshine Cleaning. Which was great.

Then I came home and cooked and made a horrible mess of the kitchen. But all the food was good, including the diet coke brownies (thanks, Sarah!).

I'm just thankful for days like these. There's no particular rush, except for getting to church on time (which we sort of did). And then when you're not rushing, I don't know if it just seems like everything goes more smoothly or if it just does because there's no deadline or time constraint. Either way, it was a good day and I'm thankful for the change in pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment